Review ZOOT triathlon suit
10 Oct 2020
Triathlon season 2020 is over. If it ever existed....but preparation for 2021 starts now!
Let's talk about triathlon suits...
You can use them at races but also during trainings; on the bike and especially practical for brick trainings.
One of my favourite tri suit company is Zoot. The Sunset model covered here is a 2020 model but I have had already a few Zoot suits, both 2 piece designs and also 1 piece designs.
What are the specifications for this?
- LTDTri Chamois for maximum comfort in the aero position
- Three back pockets for storage with one being a large kangaroo style centre back pocket for bigger items
- No chaffing at the zipper
- Built in bra with an easy zipper entry (personally for me this has no added value, I need a stronger sport top, I am usually cutting them out but for many ladies they are great fit)
- Sun protection
- Italian gripper on the legs as you can also see on the photos; this is not gliding up and super comfy to wear during the race.
- I have other modells which I use already for 3-4 years, wash it frequently, really not keeping those only for races days and they are still in good shape.
On the photo I am wearing size M, you can see it is a bit long for my 165 cm, I am rather between size S and M.
You can buy it at Wiggle using this link (and also check out the other modells of Zoot) *